- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA2013: Make Plans for Your Company to be Part of the Largest Business Aviation Event in the World
Exhibit at the NBAA 2013 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
Don't miss your chance to Exhibit at the world's largest and most important business aviation event. NBAA2013 reflects the strength of our industry – as everyone who's anyone in business aviation will be in one place at one time in Las Vegas. There's no other aviation event that can match it! The key operators and industry leaders will meet at NBAA2013 to conduct business, make buying decisions and set the stage for business aviation activity for the year ahead. Attendees, the decision makers in the industry, will be spending time on the exhibit floor, meeting and interacting with Exhibitors, and playing a central role in the purchase process for their companies.
NBAA2013 – The World of Business Aviation All in One Place
The indoor and Static Display exhibits at NBAA showcase the world's finest business aircraft, services and products to more than 25,000 Attendees. What those Attendees see at NBAA2013 plays a prime part in the buying budgets and purchasing decisions for business aircraft operators throughout the following year. 82% of all Attendees have the final say or high influence in purchasing their companies’ aviation equipment and services. Those operators spend a great deal of time interfacing with Exhibitors and their peers to gather information on all that's new to improve their flying and to help their business grow.
Reach All Attendees – Maximize Your Company's Participation
Exhibiting your company's aircraft or aviation products and services at NBAA2013 is the most effective addition to your annual marketing communications program – it's the best way to ensure buyers from around the world will recognize your brand and engage with your company on an ongoing basis. At the Las Vegas Convention Center, Exhibitors can customize their exhibit needs with a variety of size and location options. On average, Attendees spend over 2.1 business days at the show – it is where they make buying decisions! For aircraft manufacturers and sales agents, the show's Static Display, located at Henderson Executive Airport, offer a unique venue for selling.
NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention Facts & Statistics
- 2013 Dates:
- Tuesday, October 22; Wednesday, October 23; Thursday, October 24
- 2013 Location:
- Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas County Convention Center and Henderson Executive Airport
- Exhibit Spaces:
- Aircraft on Static Display:
*Based on NBAA2012 Data
Did You Know?
- NBAA is ranked #5 among all U.S. tradeshows.
- 96% of exhibiting companies at NBAA2012 indicated they would either increase their Exhibit Space at NBAA2013 or keep their exhibit space the same size
NBAA Convention Attendee Facts
- Attendees spent 11.1 hours visiting exhibits over an average 2.1 days.
- Attendees visited the Static Display for an average of 3.3 hours over 1.2 days.
- 69% of Attendees are highly likely to attend next year.
- NBAA2012 Attendees came from 48 U.S. states, plus the District of Columbia.
- 60 countries were represented at NBAA2012; 12% of Attendees are from outside of the U.S.
- 34% of Attendees were first-timers.
- 28% of Attendees were regular Attendees (attended NBAA Convention for the past three years).
*Data based on NBAA2012 survey results.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.
NBAA wishes to thank its generous sponsors for supporting
NBAA's 2013 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
Please contact NBAA via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.