- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The official NBAA2013 Mobile App will be available for the iPhone, Android, Blackberry and any web-capable smartphone, as well as for iPad tablets. Available as a free download to the public, the app provides a full, up-to-date floor plan and Exhibitor Directory, enabling users to easily find Exhibitors’ booth numbers, descriptions of companies, products and services by category, and a wealth of other information related to the event.
The NBAA2013 app will include:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories.
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for Las Vegas Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Links to the @NBAA Twitter feed and more
|Mobile App Banner Ad:||$995|
For more information on purchasing advertising in theNBAA2013 Show Guide & Directory of Exhibiting Companies, contact [email protected].
Send insertion orders, artwork and payment to:
Attn: Lara Kahn
1200 18th Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036-2527, USA
Tel: +1 (202) 478-7773; Fax: +1 (202) 862-5552
E-Mail: [email protected]
App Ad Specifications
- Banner on the app dashboard page: 320 x 55 pixels.
- Landing page image within the app: 320 x 418 pixels.
- Banners and landing page images are limited to 40 KB and must be static JPG or PNG formats. Animated banners not accepted.
- Landing page images will link to advertiser’s profile in the Exhibitor Directory within the app.
Copy and Contract Regulations
Advertiser and/or advertising agency assumes all liability for ad content, including representation and illustrations of printed advertisements and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising contract.
Billing Terms & Refunds
Advertisers will be billed after publication. Payment is due 30 days from receipt of invoice. NBAA will bill an advertising agency directly, only on the condition that the Advertiser accepts ‘dual responsibility’ for payment within 30 days of billing. In the case of prepayments, refunds will be given only for cancellations made prior to the insertion order deadline. Refunds will be given only for cancellations made prior to August 23, 2013 and prior to ads going live on the app.
For more information on purchasing advertising at NBAA, contact [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.