- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The NBAA2013 Mobile App is now available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free NBAA2013 app will allow attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in Las Vegas, and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The NBAA2013 Mobile App includes:
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions, and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan for the Las Vegas Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Alerts for real-time updates from NBAA Show Management
- An RSS feed with updates from NBAA's Online News Bureau
- A Twitter feed with the latest #NBAA13 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2013 experience
- A new “Attendees” section allows individual contacts to have personal profiles visible to other app users, so they can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event.
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the NBAA2013 app, please email email@example.com.
Download the NBAA2013 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official NBAA2013 App
All NBAA2013 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the NBAA2013 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the NBAA2013 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Drew Tokosch at Core-Apps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the NBAA2013 app, which lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily, right in the palm of their hands. Learn more about advertising on the NBAA2013 Mobile App or contact Melissa Murphy at email@example.com.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.
NBAA wishes to thank its generous sponsors for supporting
NBAA's 2013 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
Please contact NBAA via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.