- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
About Corporate Angel Network
Corporate Angel Network (CAN) is the only charitable organization in the USA whose sole mission is to ease the emotional stress, physical discomfort and financial burden of travel for cancer patients by arranging free flights to treatment centers, using the empty seats on corporate aircraft flying on routine business.
Based in White Plains, NY, Corporate Angel Network occupies an office donated by the Westchester County Airport. 50 part-time volunteers and five paid staff work with patients, physicians, corporations, flight departments and leading treatment facilities to arrange 2,500 flights a year.
Corporate Angel Network News
- October 12, 2011
- NBAA Benefit Raises $220,000 for Life-Saving Flights; Honors 'Angel of the Year'
- October 22, 2010
- NBAA Charity Benefit Raises Over $220,000 to Support Life-Saving CAN Flights
- October 22, 2009
- Charity Benefit Raises $168,000 to Support Life-Saving CAN Missions
- September 12, 2009
- NBAA Flight Plan Podcast: Humanitarian Flights in a Turbulent Economy
- September 10, 2009
- CAN Accepts "Outstanding Achievement in Public Benefit Flying" Award
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.