- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The NBAA2012 Mobile App is now for available iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphones. For the first time, there is also a version of the app optimized for the iPad.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free NBAA2012 app will allow attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in Orlando, and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The NBAA2012 Mobile App includes:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth locations, company descriptions, and product and service categories
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for the Orange County Convention Center
- A full schedule of Education Sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Alerts for real-time updates from NBAA Show Management
- An RSS feed with updates from NBAA's Online News Bureau
- A Twitter feed with the latest #NBAA12 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2012 experience
- A Friend feature to connect with colleagues
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the NBAA2012 App, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the NBAA2012 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official NBAA2012 App
All NBAA2012 Exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the NBAA2012 App for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the NBAA2012 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Collin Tokosch at Core-Apps at email@example.com.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the NBAA2012 App, which lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily, right in the palm of their hands. For more information on advertising in the NBAA2012 Mobile App, contact Melissa Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.