- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Introducing the Official NBAA2011 App
For the first time, an official NBAA Convention mobile application will be available for the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and any smartphone with web-enabled browser capability. Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free NBAA2011 app will allow Attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in Las Vegas, and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The NBAA2011 App will include:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories.
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for the Las Vegas Convention Center
- A full schedule of Education Sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- An RSS feed with updates from NBAA's Online News Bureau
- A Twitter feed with the latest #NBAA11 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2011 experience
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the NBAA2011 App, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the NBAA2011 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official NBAA2011 App
All NBAA2011 Exhibitors may enhance their Company listings in the NBAA2011 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the NBAA2011 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Karina Zimmerman at Core-Apps at email@example.com.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.