- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
13th Annual Chairman's Charity Classic Golf Tournament – Sponsorship Opportunities
With nearly 300 golfers, this year's NBAA Chairman's Charity Classic Golf Tournament will feature numerous quality sponsorships. All sponsorships include recognition on the sponsorship banner at the course and most packages include player positions in the Tournament. To reserve your sponsorship, contact NBAA's Benjamin Schwalen at [email protected] or (202) 783-9266 today.
Presenting Sponsor – $12,000
- This special sponsorship opportunity includes significant visibility throughout the Classic. Three foursomes from your company will compete in the Tournament and your company will receive special recognition on this web site, at the Awards Luncheon, and on the Tournament banner.
Luncheon Sponsor – $10,000
- As the Luncheon Sponsor, your company will receive special recognition at the Awards Luncheon and will field two foursomes to compete in the Tournament.
Welcome Gift Sponsor – $9,500
- Each year, NBAA provides every player with a unique welcome gift. With this sponsorship, your company's logo will be featured along with the NBAA logo. In addition, two foursomes from your company will play in the Tournament.
Beverage Cart Sponsor – $7,500
- Providing refreshment to players on both courses, multiple beverage carts will feature your company's logo. Also included is one foursome from your company.
Contest Prizes Sponsor – $6,000
- In addition to fielding one foursome from your company, your logo will appear on all content prizes handed out at the Awards Luncheon.
Photography Sponsor – Aviation International News
- Every team in the Tournament will receive a complimentary photograph and your company's logo will be included in the package. Your company can also field a foursome to compete.
Team Prizes Sponsor – $6,000
- With this sponsorship, your company's logo will be featured on all team prizes awarded at the Awards Luncheon. One foursome from your company is included as well.
Breakfast Sponsor – $5,000
- Before play even begins, players will show up to enjoy an enhanced breakfast. In addition to a foursome, your company will receive recognition at the breakfast.
Driving Range Sponsor - $5,000
- Your company's logo will be featured on signage at the driving range, located adjacent to this year's shotgun start. This sponsorship also includes four player positions in the Classic.
Golf Cart Sponsor – $5,000
- Your company's logo will be featured on every golf cart on both courses. This sponsorship also includes a foursome in the Tournament.
Eagle Sponsors – $2,000
- Each Eagle Sponsor will field a foursome and receive tee box signage at the Tournament.
Birdie Sponsors – $1,000
- Each Birdie Sponsor will field two players in the Tournament and receive tee box signage in the Tournament.
Hole In One – $3,000
- Your company will sponsor a "hole in one" contest on each course. The sponsorship fee includes insurance for a $20,000 cash prize. However, this sponsorship can be modified to reflect a different prize or amount.
Hole Sponsor - $1,500
- Each Hole Sponsor will receive signage on one hole on each course and on the Tournament banner. If your company will be fielding players this year, consider becoming an Eagle Sponsor for an even better value.
Welcome Giveaway Sponsor – $1,000
- NBAA distributes a package to every player, and with this sponsorship, your company can contribute an item. Your company will provide the items to be distributed.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.