- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Members have an exclusive opportunity to participate in a free webinar that will provide practical advice on saving money at the Association’s 62nd Annual Meeting & Convention (NBAA2009). In partnership with The Freeman Companies, NBAA will present "Controlling Exhibit Costs” on Tuesday, September 1 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
Discussion topics will include:
- Reviewing and evaluating Exhibitors' biggest spending areas
- Defining industry terms and the roles of general and specialty service contractors
- Learning ways to minimize exhibit costs, while maximizing company exposure
- Advantages to buying materials direct
The tips provided in this valuable webinar will benefit Exhibitors participating at NBAA2009, and will help improve the effectiveness of their exhibits at other NBAA events as well.
For more information, contact NBAA's Linda Peters at [email protected]
To attend or exhibit at NBAA2009, visit the NBAA2009 home page.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.