- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA’s Aviation Insurance Committee supports, informs, educates and identifies insurance and risk management issues and initiatives to benefit business aircraft owners and operators.
- John Averill, Insurance Office of America (Vice Chairman)
- Mike Nichols, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
Summary of Recent Action
- Drafted text regarding insurance considerations for companies that utilize independent contractors/contingent workers.
- Educate NBAA Members about the insurance and risk management aspects of operational and regulatory issues at the NBAA Convention, NBAA Regional Forums, NBAA webinars, NBAA Tax, Regulatory & Risk Management Conference, and NBAA Maintenance Management Conference.
- Produce educational articles on insurance topics, including OFAC compliance; insurance changes in today’s market; environmental risk management; emergency response planning; and insurance considerations when moving an aircraft off the FAA registry.