- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Vice President, UTFlight
Paul Anderson is the vice president of UTFlight, the corporate flight department for United Technologies Corporation, and currently serves as the vice chairman/treasurer of the NBAA Board of Directors. Previously, he held several positions in a customer service role with UTC company Sikorsky Aircraft.
Anderson graduated from West Point in 1981, and served for five years in the U.S. Army as a helicopter maintenance officer and pilot and received a MBA from the University of New Haven. He holds a private pilot’s license for fixed-wing aircraft, a helicopter ATP, and is a Master Army Aviator, including ratings in several military and civilian helicopters.
Joined NBAA Board: 2007
Current Term Expires: 2016
Committee Service: Chair, Compensation, Investment & Succession Committee; Member, Executive Committee
Additional Information About Paul Anderson
- October 23, 2013
- Board Elections Take Place at NBAA Annual Meeting
- October 21, 2010
- Three Directors Re-Elected to NBAA Board During Association’s 63rd Annual Meeting
- September 27, 2007
- Five Directors Elected to NBAA Board During Association's 60th Annual Meeting
Last updated October 23, 2013