- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Manager, Corporate Aviation Services, ConocoPhillips
Doug Schwartz is manager of corporate aviation services at ConocoPhillips, where he is responsible for the oversight of executive flight operations, corporate shuttle operations, global charter flight support and aviation facilitates management.
Prior to joining ConocoPhillips, Schwartz worked as vice president of flight operations & standards at TAG Aviation and as aviation director at AT&T. Before that, he worked for 25 years for FlightSafety International, the world's largest commercial aviation training company.
Schwartz holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Vanderbilt University, and attended the University of Houston Graduate School of Business. He is a past chairman of the NBAA Safety Committee and the NBAA Security Council. He is a founder and past Chairman of the Board of the Morristown Aviation Association and currently serves on the Board of Governors of the Flight Safety Foundation.
Joined NBAA Board: 2004
Current Term Expires: 2013
Committee Service: Chair, Nominating Committee; Member, Executive Committee
Additional Information About Doug Schwartz
- October 21, 2010
- Three Directors Re-Elected to NBAA Board During Association's 63rd Annual Meeting
- September 27, 2007
- Five Directors Elected to NBAA Board During Association’s 60th Annual Meeting
- December 11, 2006
- NBAA Renews Board Terms for Busch, Schwartz
- October 13, 2004
- Five Directors Elected to NBAA Board During Association’s Annual Meeting
Last updated February 8, 2012